For the written dish and instructions to the DIY rose face wash, click on this link: https://homesteadingfamily.com/rose-petal-uses-diy-rose-face-wash/
Never miss a brand-new video! Register to our e-mail list here: http://bit.ly/FollowAlongNow
Click “SHOW MORE” if youre new to our channel and “MORE ABOUT United States” for some giveaways!
If you have roses growing in your garden, there are a handful of methods you can use the petals medicinally or in your charm routine. In this video, Carolyn is sharing some of those medical advantages and showing how to make a DIY Rose Face Wash for dry or aging skin.
0:00 – Medicinal uses for rose petals
4:36 – How to dry rose petals
7:12 – DIY toning and moisturizing increased face wash (for dry or aging skin).
MORE ABOUT US!
We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Let us invite you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo.
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us at https://www.homesteadingfamily.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homesteadingfamily.
A few highlights you do not wish to miss are our FREEBIES !!
– Healthy Healing in your home- Free 4 video workshop on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds.
– Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread.
– Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning. The Abundant Pantry: Canning.
Click any of the links below for instant access to free video training resources:.
WELCOME! Were so happy youre here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine kids, we are The Homesteading Family where were living a self-sustainable life in gorgeous North Idaho. Let us invite you and reveal you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo.
Click any of the links listed below for instantaneous access to these complimentary downloadable PDFs:.
– Homesteading Familys Favorite Holiday Recipes – A PDF download filled with our familys preferred holiday recipe.
– 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 actions anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient way of life.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist- A basic PDF download for healthy living.
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an intro to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to ones homestead and garden.
– Carolyns Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyns favorite herbs for growing in the house.
– Carolyns Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyns preferred make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with several methods to preserve eggs.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 actions you can take to improve your garden.
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on standard lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes.
– Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, step by action instructions to drying, freezing and salting cooking herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard- PDF with guidelines on how to render your own lard.
#rosepetals #facewash #diy.