Our low-impact option for logging our property without interrupting the natural environment.
Never miss out on a brand-new video! Register to our email list here: http://bit.ly/FollowAlongNow
Click “SHOW MORE” if youre brand-new to our channel and “MORE ABOUT United States” for some giveaways!
Lots of people would like to log and handle their land, but not everyone is delighted at the concept of big machinery tearing up new development or large 8ft wide roads being constructed on their home in order to make it take place.
Horses are a fantastic, low-impact option for logging your property to preserve healthy development and thats exactly what were doing here at Riverbend!
Our great friend Lucas, along with his horse Dan, have actually been logging the homestead for the past couple of months and theyve really made some fantastic progress.
If you reside in the surrounding locations and would like to contact Lucas, you can do so here:
Lucas Wincensten – (208) 669-2844
MORE ABOUT United States!
WELCOME! Were so glad youre here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine kids, we are The Homesteading Family where were living a self-sustainable life in gorgeous North Idaho. Let us invite you and reveal you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
Grow, Preserve & & Thrive with us!
Visit us at https://www.homesteadingfamily.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homesteadingfamily
A few highlights you dont desire to miss out on are our FREEBIES !!
Click any of the links below for instant access to totally free video training resources:
– Healthy Healing in your home- Free 4 video workshop on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds
– Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread
– Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning. The Abundant Pantry: Canning
Click any of the links below for instantaneous access to these free downloadable PDFs:
INVITE! Were so glad youre here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine kids, we are The Homesteading Family where were living a self-sustainable life in stunning North Idaho. Let us invite you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
– Homesteading Familys Favorite Holiday Recipes – A PDF download filled with our familys preferred vacation dish.
– 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 actions anyone can take any place they are to begin a more self-dependent lifestyle.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist- An easy PDF download for healthy living.
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an intro to permaculture with some strategies for using it to ones homestead and garden.
– Carolyns Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyns preferred herbs for growing at home.
– Carolyns Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyns preferred make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with multiple ways to maintain eggs.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 actions you can take to enhance your garden
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for utilizing bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on basic lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes
– Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, step by action directions to drying, freezing and salting cooking herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard- PDF with directions on how to render your own lard.