Together with our 9 children, we are The Homesteading Family where were living a self-sustainable life in gorgeous North Idaho. Let us welcome you and reveal you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us at https://www.homesteadingfamily.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homesteadingfamily
Are you having difficulty staying up to date with an everyday laundry regimen? Heres whats worked for me!
Never ever miss out on a brand-new video! Register to our e-mail list here: http://bit.ly/FollowAlongNow
Click “SHOW MORE” if youre new to our channel and “MORE ABOUT US” for some freebies!
We could all utilize more techniques when it pertains to keeping laundry under control, so here are some that Ive come up with for many years. These are all specifically crucial when it comes to having a huge family that is continuously playing outside and getting unclean in the garden.
# 1 – Keep clothing to a minimum.
# 2 – Designate an individual, once a day, to gather laundry throughout the home.
# 3 – Start a load of laundry each morning.
# 4 – Add the laundry into your everyday schedule.
# 5 – Use arranging baskets.
# 6 – Have drawn up instructions for each laundry type.
# 7 – Make folding laundry a fun household event.
# 8 – Be versatile, know whats working and whats not working and change!
MORE ABOUT United States!
A couple of highlights you dont wish to miss out on are our FREEBIES !!
Click any of the links below for instantaneous access to totally free video training resources:
– Healthy Healing at Home- Free 4 video workshop on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds
– Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread
– Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning. The Abundant Pantry: Canning
Click any of the links below for instantaneous access to these free downloadable PDFs:
INVITE! Were so grateful youre here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine kids, we are The Homesteading Family where were living a self-sustainable life in stunning North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
– Homesteading Familys Favorite Holiday Recipes – A PDF download filled with our households favorite holiday dish.
– 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 actions anyone can take any place they are to start a more self-sufficient way of life.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist- A simple PDF download for healthy living.
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an intro to permaculture with some strategies for using it to ones homestead and garden.
– Carolyns Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyns preferred herbs for growing in the house.
– Carolyns Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyns preferred make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with several ways to preserve eggs.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 actions you can take to enhance your garden
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on basic lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes
– Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, action by action instructions to drying, freezing and salting culinary herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard- PDF with guidelines on how to render your own lard.
#laundry #laundrystrategies #laundryroutine